This information applies only to those Level 3 offenders who are living in the community.
- Thomas Kenneth Galatz (PDF): Level 3 Sex Offender as of October 27, 2016
- Billy Mike Peterson (PDF): Level 3 Sex Offender as of February 3, 2019
- Mitchell Robert Sanders (PDF): Level 3 Sex Offender as of October 17, 2019
- Delton Roy Misquadace (PDF): Level 3 Sex Offender as of January 21, 2020
- Jason Roy Snider (PDF): Level 3 Sex Offender as of June 24, 2020
- John Patrick Dickson (PDF): Level 3 Sex Offender as of June 5, 2020
Definition of Levels
Levels of sex offenders are assigned to released prisoners by panels within the prisons. The definitions are as follows:
- Level 1 - Lowest level. Chance of reoffense are very low. Information is only shared in law enforcement.
- Level 2 - Higher possibility of reoffense. Information is shared between law enforcement and care centers and schools.
- Level 3 - Higher chance of reoffense. Release requires complete community notification, shared through a public meeting.
Additional information about Level 3 offenders, can be found on the Minnesota Department of Corrections.
For more information about offenders who are non-compliant with registration requirements go to the Predatory Offender Registration website.
Information Provided by the Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Safety Tips for Parents (PDF)
- Safety Tips for Children (PDF)
- Characteristics of Child Molesters (PDF)
- Common Tricks (PDF)